THERE'S SOMETHING WONDERFUL WAITING FOR YOU IN THE GREAT WATERS
Come see what's happening throughout the Great Waters this year! There's something for everyone.
Bird lovers should explore the May Hawk Migration at the Whitefish Bird Observatory in Paradise.
Sports enthusiasts don't miss the Grand Island Trail Marathon in Munising this August.
And no one should miss the Antique Wooden Boat Show and Festival of Arts in Hessel.
Take a look at our calendar of events for more information on these and other unique, exciting events all around the Great Waters!
The Soo Ultimate Paddle (SUP) Day
Contact & More Info
- Competitive and Recreation/Fun level Kayak, stand-up paddle board and canoe races down the St. Mary's River
- Bird's Eye Outfitters Adventure's Guided Water trail Tours
- Historic Voyageur Canoe Rides
- St. Mary's Scenic River Float
- Short's Brewery Beer Tent
- Voyageur Island Tours
- Squirt Gun Races
Join Us For Fun On The Beautiful St. Mary's River!